I was assigned to give the hint for Stella. The hint is: this is in the US where you can go by plane or car. Stella's policy: Everyone can guess 3 times. Unlimted winners. The deadline is extended to next Wednesday 9 pm LA times. From, Stella's trip mate
OK. The answer of the guess here is Las Vegas. I think Man, William, Yai and Fish Burger got the right answer. How come I noticed some of the previous comments disappeared?
Hi William, Yes, "What is the prize?" will be another guess. You will get double prize if you get it right. The deadline will be Sept. 27 7 pm LA time. In fact, I am starting to think what shall be the prize for this.
9 comments:
Can we have some hints?
I guess SF you went.
I was assigned to give the hint for Stella.
The hint is: this is in the US where you can go by plane or car.
Stella's policy:
Everyone can guess 3 times. Unlimted winners.
The deadline is extended to next Wednesday 9 pm LA times.
From,
Stella's trip mate
I knew where you went so I cannot guess.
From,
Mi
I guess you went to San Diego.
From,
CA Guy
Deadline for both guesses will be this Saturday 7 pm LA times. Unlimited winners.
OK. The answer of the
guess here is Las Vegas.
I think Man, William, Yai and Fish Burger got the right answer.
How come I noticed some of the previous comments disappeared?
SO what is our prize?
/William
Hi William,
Yes, "What is the prize?" will be another guess.
You will get double prize if you get it right.
The deadline will be Sept. 27 7 pm LA time.
In fact, I am starting to think what shall be the prize for this.
Post a Comment